Bridgette Kay Jasinski arrested on charge of possession of a controlled substance between one and four grams
Bridgette Kay Jasinski was arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled substance between one and four grams on October 26, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Jasinski, a 47 year old white female, was booked at the Harris County Jail on October 27, 2010 and is facing a felony charge. She resides at 9810 Paddock Park.
Address: 9810 PADDOCK PARK
City/Zip: Houston / 77065
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG