David Charles Scott arrested on charge of deadly conduct
A Katy man is facing a misdemeanor charge of deadly conduct after being arrested on November 13, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. David Charles Scott, 19 years old, resides at 6402 Provident Green. He was booked on November 13, 2010.
Address: 6402 PROVIDENT GREEN DR
City/Zip: Katy / 77449
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG