Garrett Marti Kansteiner arrested on charge of drinking while intoxicated (first time offender, blood alcohol content .08)
Garrett Marti Kansteiner was arrested on a charge of drinking while intoxicated (first time offender, blood alcohol content .08) on November 17, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Kansteiner, a 19 year old white male, was booked at the Harris County Jail on November 17, 2010 and is facing a misdemeanor charge. He resides at 15614 Highfield Dr.
Address: 15614 HIGHFIELD DR
City/Zip: Houston / 77095
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG