Stephen Joseph Hardy arrested on charge of driving while intoxicated (first time offender, blood alcohol content .08)
A Houston man is facing a misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated (first time offender, blood alcohol content .08) after being arrested on November 8, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Stephen Joseph Hardy, 26 years old, resides at 16715 Castle Fraser. He was booked on November 8, 2010.
Address: 16715 CASTLE FRASER
City/Zip: Houston / 77084
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at email@example.com. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG