Final order for
The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation listed a final order for Jaime L. Partida of on Jan. 9.
The order is described as: Respondent is immediately ordered to cease and desist from acting as, impersonating, performing or offering to perform work as an electrical contractor or an electrician.
The basis for this order is the following:
Respondent performed and/or offered to perform electrical contracting without first obtaining the required electrical contractor's license or electrician license.
is located in Houston. It is not licensed. The complaint number is ELC20110014173.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG