Eric Allen Ebow arrested on charges of driving with an invalid license, running a red light, 2 counts of violating a promise to appear, improper change of lanes and speeding
A Houston man is facing misdemeanor charges of driving with an invalid license, running a red light, 2 counts of violating a promise to appear, improper change of lanes and speeding after being arrested on January 22, 2012, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Eric Allen Ebow, 37 years old, resides at 10127 Olga. He was booked on January 22, 2012.
Address: 10127 OLGA
City/Zip: Houston / 77040
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at email@example.com. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG