Omar Montoya arrested on charges of failure to maintain financial responsibility (no insurance), driving without wearing a seat belt, driving with expired registration and failure to appear
A Houston man is facing misdemeanor charges of failure to maintain financial responsibility (no insurance), driving without wearing a seat belt, driving with expired registration and failure to appear after being arrested on January 22, 2012, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Omar Montoya, 24 years old, resides at 7815 Lumber Jack Dr. He was booked on January 22, 2012.
Address: 7815 LUMBER JACK DR
City/Zip: Houston / 77040
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG