Delinquent tax case filed at 239th District Court
In a delinquent tax case filed on Jan. 13 at the 239th District Court in Brazoria County, Ann Averyl Re and Harris County Guardianship Program were named as the defendants.
Brazoria County, Brazoria Co Emergency Svcs Dist #, Freeport Port, Special Road & Bridge, Community Hospital Dist Sweeny, Isd Sweeny and West Brazoria Co Drainage Dist #1 were named as the plaintiffs. Michael Darlow, of 1235 N. Loop West and #600, Houston, TX 77008, is listed as the plaintiffs' attorney.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG