Delinquent tax case filed at 239th District Court
In a delinquent tax case filed on Jan. 13 at the 239th District Court in Brazoria County, Robert G. Hamilton was named as the defendant.
Isd Columbia-Brazoria was named as the plaintiff. Michael Darlow, of 1235 N. Loop West and #600, Houston, TX 77008, is listed as the plaintiff's attorney.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG