Delinquent tax case filed at 239th District Court
In a delinquent tax case filed on Jan. 20 at the 239th District Court in Brazoria County, Billy Mearl Jones was named as the defendant.
Freeport City of, Brazoria County, College Brazosport, Isd Brazosport, Freeport Port, Special Road & Bridge and Velasco Drainage Dist were named as the plaintiffs. Michael Darlow, of 1235 N. Loop West and #600, Houston, TX 77008, is listed as the plaintiffs' attorney.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG