Kelsey Black arrested on charges of possession of a penalty group 1 controlled substance (less than a gram), failure to maintain financial responsibility (no insurance) and speeding
Kelsey Black was arrested on charges of possession of a penalty group 1 controlled substance (less than a gram), failure to maintain financial responsibility (no insurance) and speeding on September 18, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Black, a 24 year old white female, was booked at the Harris County Jail on September 18, 2010 and is facing misdemeanor and felony charges. She resides at 17935 Silver Ash Ln.
Address: 17935 SILVER ASH LN
City/Zip: Houston / 77095
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG