Christopher All Stringer arrested on charge of ffailure to ID to police officer . providing false information
Christopher All Stringer was arrested on a charge of ffailure to id to police officer . providing false information on September 27, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Stringer, a 37 year old white male, was booked at the Harris County Jail on September 28, 2010 and is facing a misdemeanor charge. He resides at 15919 Fm 529 #511.
Address: 15919 FM 529 #511
City/Zip: Houston / 77095
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG