Corey Jerome Taylor arrested on charges of failure to appear in court, continuing violation of obligation by child now and assault with bodily injury
A Houston man is facing misdemeanor charges of failure to appear in court, continuing violation of obligation by child now and assault with bodily injury after being arrested on October 15, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Corey Jerome Taylor, 19 years old, resides at 8714 Twisting Vine. He was booked on October 16, 2010.
Address: 8714 TWISTING VINE
City/Zip: Houston / 77040
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG