Lawrence Williams arrested on charge of motion to revoke parole
Lawrence Williams was arrested on a charge of motion to revoke parole on October 16, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Williams, a 36 year old black male, was booked at the Harris County Jail on October 17, 2010 and is facing a felony charge. He resides at 12655 Crossroads Park.
Address: 12655 CROSSROADS PARK DR
City/Zip: Houston / 77065
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG