Joe Louis Garrett Jr arrested on charges of oper of vehicle with wrong reg and driving with expired registration
A Houston man was arrested and charged with oper of vehicle with wrong reg and driving with expired registration on November 2, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Joe Louis Garrett Jr, 26 years old, was booked at the Harris County Jail on November 2, 2010 and is facing misdemeanor charges. He resides at 11011 Pleasant Colony.
Address: 11011 PLEASANT COLONY DR #3301
City/Zip: Houston / 77065
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG