Megan L Chisum arrested on charges of possession of a penalty group 3 controlled substance (less than 28 grams) and theft - $50-$500
Megan L Chisum was arrested on charges of possession of a penalty group 3 controlled substance (less than 28 grams) and theft - $50-$500 on November 3, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Chisum, a 20 year old white female, was booked at the Harris County Jail on November 4, 2010 and is facing misdemeanor charges. She resides at 13606 Pepper Knoll D.
Address: 13606 PEPPER KNOLL D R
City/Zip: Houston / 77065
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at email@example.com. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG