Civil - garnishment after judgment case filed at 149th District Court
In a civil - garnishment after judgment case filed on Jan. 27 at the 149th District Court in Brazoria County, Bbva USA Bancshares Inc. was named as the defendant.
International Fidelity Insurance Co was named as the plaintiff. Brent D. Wells, of 440 Louisiana and Suite 718, Houston, TX 77002-, is listed as the plaintiff's attorney.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG