Aaron Scott Lejune arrested on charges of speeding and drinking while intoxicated (first time offender, blood alcohol content .08)
Aaron Scott Lejune was arrested on charges of speeding and drinking while intoxicated (first time offender, blood alcohol content .08) on November 9, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Lejune, a 26 year old white male, was booked at the Harris County Jail on November 9, 2010 and is facing misdemeanor charges. He resides at 11300 Regency Green.
Address: 11300 REGENCY GREEN DR# 2410
City/Zip: Houston / 77095
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG