Robert Akerlund Released
Robert Akerlund was released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. A bond of $500 was set for Mr. Akerlund, who is listed as living at 5623 Braxtonshire in Houston (77069). Akerlund was reportedly arrested on one charge of driving while intoxicated 1st offense BAC .08.
City/Zip: Houston / 77069
Filed under: Releases
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at email@example.com. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG