Montgomery County District Court criminal felony indictments, Jan. 10
The Montgomery County district clerk reported the following criminal felony indictments Tuesday, Jan. 10:
Joseph Wilbert Sonnier was indicted in the 359th District Court on a charge of theft.
Sonnier is 47 years old, and resides in the 10300 S. Drive, Houston.The alleged offense reportedly occurred Friday, Dec. 30. Sonnier was arrested that same day.
Labella Joseph J. 936/441-5951 is Sonnier's attorney.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG