Beatrice Ann Haynes arrested on charge of parent contributing to truancy
A Houston woman is facing a misdemeanor charge of parent contributing to truancy after being arrested on October 29, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Beatrice Ann Haynes, 48 years old, resides at 6350 Glen Hagen Dr. She was booked on October 30, 2010.
Address: 6350 GLEN HAGEN DR
City/Zip: Houston / 77084
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at email@example.com. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG