Thomas Michael Kendrick released
Thomas Michael Kendrick was released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. A bond of $500 was set for Mr. Kendrick, who is listed as living at 20911 Kirkland Woods in Houston (77095). Kendrick was reportedly arrested on one charge of driving while intoxicated offense BAC .08.
City/Zip: Houston / 77095
Filed under: Releases
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG