Debra Ann Gex released
Debra Ann Gex was released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. A bond of $5,000 was set for Mrs. Gex, who is listed as living at 4518 Towergate in Houston (77015). Gex was reportedly arrested on one charge of interfering with the duties of a public servant.
City/Zip: Houston / 77015
Filed under: Releases
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at email@example.com. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG