Felicia Dawson-Batcha arrested on charge of interfering with the duties of a public servant
Felicia Dawson-Batcha was arrested on a charge of interfering with the duties of a public servant on November 13, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Dawson-Batcha, a 57 year old black female, was booked at the Harris County Jail on November 13, 2010 and is facing a misdemeanor charge. She resides at 5715 Olympia Fields.
Address: 5715 OLYMPIA FIELDS
City/Zip: Houston / 77069
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG