Christy Samantha Hipp released
Christy Samantha Hipp was released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. A bond of $200 was set for Mrs. Hipp, who is listed as living at 18238 Brooknoll in Houston (77084). Hipp was reportedly arrested on 6 charges, including 3 events of failure to maintain financial responsibility by obtaining insurance, driving with expired registration, speeding and oper veh without lic plates, 1 plat.
City/Zip: Houston / 77084
Filed under: Releases
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG