Ana G Arley released
Ana G Arley was released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriffâ€˜s Office. Arley is listed as living at 12700 W Fm 1960 in Houston (77065). Bond for Ms. Arley was set at $5,000. She was reportedly arrested on March 28, 2012 on one charge of theft between $50 and $500.
City/Zip: Houston / 77065
Filed under: Releases
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG