Joseph M. Wimberley arrested on charge of possession of a controlled substance of penalty grade 3 over 28 grams (drug free zone)
A Houston man was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance of penalty grade 3 over 28 grams (drug free zone) on April 11, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Joseph M. Wimberley, 18, was booked at the Harris County Jail on April 11 and is facing a felony charge. He resides at 14333 Philippne St #1.
Address: 14333 PHILIPPNE ST #1 303
City/Zip: Houston / 77040
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at email@example.com. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG