College Baseball: Tim Yan, University of Mary Hardin Baylor
Tim Yan went 0 for 2 in University of Mary Hardin Baylor's 8-2 win at Schreiner University on Thursday. Yan graduated from Langham Creek High School.
Yan is a 2010 graduate of Langham Creek High School where earned all-district honors on the baseball team. Yan is a 5-10, 190-pound freshman third baseman at Mary Hardin-Baylor.
Filed under: Games
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG