Miranda Danielle Perez arrested on charge of possession of a penalty group 2 controlled substance (less than a gram)
Miranda Danielle Perez was arrested on a charge of possession of a penalty group 2 controlled substance (less than a gram) on November 16, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Perez, a 18 year old white female, was booked at the Harris County Jail on November 16, 2010 and is facing a felony charge. She resides at 10530 Wind Walker Trl.
Address: 10530 WIND WALKER TRL
City/Zip: Houston / 77095
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 24
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG