Timothy Kim arrested on charge of possession of marijuana, 0 to 2 ounces
A Houston man was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana, 0 to 2 ounces on November 26, 2010, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Timothy Kim, 19 years old, was booked at the Harris County Jail on November 26, 2010 and is facing a misdemeanor charge. He resides at 16201 Crawford St.
Address: 16201 CRAWFORD ST
City/Zip: Houston / 77040
Filed under: Arrests
This news brief is directly derived from information reported by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
If you believe Harris County authorities are reporting something in error, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details of your case and a phone number.
Please note-- we do not process requests for expungement of records.
For expungement, contact the Harris County District Attorney.
Harris County District Attorney
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG