Carter Nash, a graduate of Cy-Woods, scored 2 points for UT-Dallas's men's basketball team in a home game against UT-Tyler on Thursday. Nash also grabbed 5 rebounds. He is credited with 1 assist. The final score was UT-Dallas 73 - UT-Tyler 38. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Jan. 13, 2012
Kevin Taylor has been released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Mr. Taylor's bond was set at $1,500. He is listed as living at 13503 Spreading Oak in Cypress (77429). Taylor was reportedly arrested on January 7, 2012 on 2 charges, including possession of marijuana (0 to 2 grams) and driving with an invalid license with a prior conviction or suspension without financial responsibility (insurance). Read more...
Anthony Michael Simpson arrested on charges of theft of a material (50% aluminum, bronze or copper) and theft between $50 and $500Special to the Chronicle published Jan. 13, 2012
Anthony Michael Simpson was arrested on charges of theft of a material (50% aluminum, bronze or copper) and theft between $50 and $500 on January 13, 2012, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Simpson, a 22 year old white male, was booked at the Harris County Jail on January 16, 2012 and is facing misdemeanor and felony charges. He resides at 13407 Cologne. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Jan. 13, 2012
The Houston Police Department reported the following nearby crimes on Jan. 13:
At 1:50 a.m., aggravated assault was reported in the 7600 block of Fm 1960.
An incident involving auto theft was reported at 12:01 p.m. in the 17100 block of Tomball Pkwy.
At 5 p.m., theft was reported in the 4400 block of Campbell Road.
An incident involving auto theft was reported at 9 p.m. in the 7600 block of Fm 1960.
At 9:45 p.m., robbery was reported in the 12900 block of NorthweSt. Fwy. Ser.
An incident involving theft was reported at 11 p.m. in the 6000 block of HolliSt. er.
At 11 p.m., theft was reported in the 10100 block of HaRoad ison Ln.
Mariam Naser Alhawamdeh was cited for 2 counts of failure to properly secure a child (seat belt violation), failure to stop at the designated point and 2 counts of operating a motor vehicle with an unsecured child under 8 years of age or 57 inches, according to Katy Municipal Court. Alhawamdeh appeared at 9:00 a.m. on Jan. 13.
The citation numbers are 100126586-01, 100126586-02, 100126586-03, 100126586-04 and 100126586-05. The docket numbers are 2011007084, 2011007085, 2011007106, 2011007107 and 2011007108
Alhawamdeh's date of birth is December 5, 1971.Read more...
- Yunior M Alvarado cited for failure to possess a driver's license, Jan. 13, 2012
- Houston Police Department collision call log, Jan. 13, Jan. 13, 2012
- Houston Police Department, Jan. 13, Jan. 13, 2012
- Elizabeth Bellow Anderson cited for failure to maintain financial responsibility, Jan. 13, 2012
- Justin T Andrus cited for failure to possess a driver's license, Jan. 13, 2012
- Arnulfo Torres Arellano cited for driving with expired registration, Jan. 13, 2012
- John Bashans cited for no certificate of occupancy, Jan. 13, 2012
- Jacob David Boren cited for speeding by more than 10% above the posted limit (46 mph in a 30 mph zone), Jan. 13, 2012
- Jerad Patrick Brockman cited for expired motor vehicle inspection, Jan. 13, 2012
- Jason Donte Broomfield cited for failure to possess a driver's license, Jan. 13, 2012
Ultimate Cy-Fair Briefs Archives
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG