Javier Mondonald Briones has been released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Mr. Briones's bond was set at $20,000. He is listed as living at 14113 Glade in Cypress (77429). Briones was reportedly arrested on November 30, 2011 on 2 charges, including 2 events of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver controlled substance penalty grade 1 (4 to 200 grams). Read more...Special to The Chronicle published Feb. 22, 2012
The Montgomery County district clerk reported the following criminal felony indictments Wednesday, Feb. 22:
Johnny Wayne Flanagan was indicted in the 359th District Court on a charge of theft.
Flanagan is 29 years old, and resides in the 7306 Lewiston Drive, Houston.The alleged offense reportedly occurred Monday, April 11. Flanagan was arrested that same day.
Read more... Special to the Chronicle published Feb. 22, 2012
The Houston Police Department reported the following nearby crimes on Feb. 22:
At 3 p.m., auto theft was reported in the 14000 block of Northwest Freeway.
In a structured settlement case filed on Feb. 22 at the County Court At Law #2 in Brazoria County, Laryssa M. Korduba and Travis Porter were named as the defendants.
Peachtree Settlement Funding LLC was named as the plaintiff. Laryssa M. Korduba, of 211 Florence St., Tomball, TX 77375, is listed as the plaintiff's attorney.Read more... Special to the Chronicle published Feb. 22, 2012
In a divorce case filed on Feb. 22 at the 300th District Court in Brazoria County, Nidal Assaad was named as the petitioner. Stephenie E. Shapiro, of 3303 Mainst Suite 305, Houston, TX 77002, is listed as the petitioner's attorney.
Carolyn Lewis Assaad was named as the respondent.Read more...
- Miguel Angel Malagon arrested on charge of theft between $50 and $500, Feb. 22, 2012
- Carlos Martinez Lamas arrested on charge of possession of a penalty group 1 controlled substance (less than 1 gram), Feb. 22, 2012
- James Michael Thomas arrested on charges of unauthorized use of a vehicle and evading arrest or detention with a vehicle, Feb. 22, 2012
- James Abercia released, Feb. 22, 2012
- Ricky Stephen Morris released, Feb. 22, 2012
- Thomas J Lopez released, Feb. 22, 2012
- Civil damages case filed at 23rd District Court, Feb. 22, 2012
- Fort Bend County courts: Feb. 22, Feb. 22, 2012
- Montgomery County misdemeanors, Feb. 19-25, Feb. 22, 2012
- Foreclosure contract case filed at 239th District Court, Feb. 22, 2012
Ultimate Cy-Fair Briefs Archives
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG