The Houston Police Department reported the following nearby crimes on June 15:
An incident involving burglary was reported at 10 a.m. in the in the 7500 block of Pinemont Drive.
An incident involving theft was reported at noon in the in the 17200 block of Tomball Parkway.
At 12:30 p.m., a theft was reported in the in the 18200 block of Tomball Parkway.
At 3 p.m., an aggravated assault was reported in the in the 8100 block of Grow Lane.
At 3 p.m., a theft was reported in the in the 25500 block of Northwest Freeway.
At 5 p.m., an auto theft was reported in the in the 9500 block of Baythorne Drive.
An incident involving theft was reported at 5 p.m. in the in the 5700 block of Windfern.
At 5:20 p.m., an incident involving theft was reported in the in the 13400 block of Northwest Freeway.
At 6:10 p.m., a theft was reported in the in the 5900 block of Flintlock Road.
At 9 p.m., a robbery was reported in the in the 8000 block of Tidwell Road.
At 11:51 p.m., a robbery was reported in the in the 5800 block of Hollister.
The Montgomery County clerk's office reported the following civil case hearings during the week of June 10-16:
A civil case was filed on June 15.
The defendant is Valerie Ann Indep Executrix of Belvin Est Simmons, of 12914 Wood Habour Drive, Montgomery.
The plaintiff is Susan B. Kern MD. The plaintiff's attorney is William T. Maxwell, of 1300 McGowen, Houston.
Read more... Special to the Chronicle published Jun. 15, 2012
Donald Wesley Toran was released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriffâ€˜s Office. Toran is listed as living at 8518 Pine in Houston (77095). Bond for Mr. Toran was set at $10,000. He was reportedly arrested on June 13, 2012 on one charge of burglary of a home. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Jun. 15, 2012
The Houston Police Department reported the following incidents on June 15:
At 12:03 a.m., an EMS event occurred at Comanche Lane and Gessner Drive.
An automatic alarm incident was reported at 3:42 p.m. at Guhn and Grow.
An EMS event was reported at 4:13 p.m. at Northwest Central Drive and NW Freeway Ob.
A call regarding an EMS event was received at 8:41 p.m. The Police Department was dispatched to Northfield Lane and Barney Road.
Isaias Arellano has been released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Mr. Arellano's bond was set at $5,000. He is listed as living at 6003 Copinsay in Katy (77449). Arellano was reportedly arrested on May 7, 2012 on one charge of assault of a family member. Read more...
- Houston Police Department, June 15, Jun. 15, 2012
- Brennan Walsh released, Jun. 15, 2012
- Montgomery County District Court criminal felony indictments, June 15, Jun. 15, 2012
- Frank Deallen Hightower released, Jun. 15, 2012
- Nicole Lorraine Stegent wanted on order of arrest warrant, Jun. 15, 2012
- Benjamin Carreau released, Jun. 15, 2012
- James Louis Fraughton arrested on charge of driving while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content over .08, Jun. 15, 2012
- Daniel Richard Clent arrested on charges of assault, assault causing bodily injury and purchase, furnish alcoh to mino, Jun. 15, 2012
- Jerome Bryant arrested on charge of a bench warrant for an unknown charge, Jun. 15, 2012
- Andre Deion Adams Jr. arrested on charge of theft between $50 and $500, Jun. 15, 2012
Ultimate Cy-Fair Briefs Archives
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG