Northwest Houston home on cul-de-sac
A three-bedroom home at 17511 Brushy River Court in Northwest Houston is listed for $209,000.
Pam Judge of Prudential Gary Greene Realtors is the listing agent.
This 2,600-square-foot brick and wood home has seven rooms and three-baths resting on an 8,050-square-foot lot.
It has features such as a first floor master bedroom and a bonus room that could be an additional bedroom, study or nursery. The large game room upstairs overlooks an open living room with high ceilings. It is located on a landscaped cul-de-sac lot. Throughout the main living area there are 18 inch tiles, crown molding, and tray ceilings.
17511 Brushy River Court is in the Riata Ranch Sec. 2 subdivision, 4.5 miles from Weiser Air Park, 3.5 miles from downtown Cypress and five miles from North Cypress Medical Center.
The home is in the Cypress-Fairbanks ISD. It is served by Postma Elementary School, Spillane Middle School and Cy-Woods High School.
Judge works out of the Prudential Gary Greene Realtors office at 11734 Barker Cypress #116 in Cypress.
Contact: Pam Judge
Phone: (281) 736-3455
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG