Garden Villas brick 3BD for $175,000
A three-bedroom home at 7025 Kopman Drive in Houston is listed for $175,000.
Sherry Moore of Coldwell Banker United is the listing agent.
The 2,410-square-foot brick and wood home has 11 rooms and two baths resting on a 17,792-square-foot lot.
It has features such as an abundance of storage space and an extra room in the garage that could be a fourth bedroom. There is a sun room in the back of the home with huge windows and two skylights. It also includes a back patio, a working water well, new A/C and heat, and gas connections in the kitchen. Additionally, there is a sprinkler system installed in the front yard.
7025 Kopman Drive is in the Garden Villas subdivision, .4 miles from Carter Park, three miles from William P. Hobby Airport and 13.6 miles from downtown Houston.
The home is in the Houston School District. It is served by Garden Villas Elementary, Hartman Middle School and Ross S. Sterling High School.
Moore works out of the Coldwell Banker United office at 8603 Broadway St., Ste. 109 in Pearland. She services buyers and sellers in the Houston area, as well as Pearland.
Contact : Sherry Moore
Phone (713) 416-2604
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG