Gorgeous David Weekley home in Windermere Lakes
A four/five-bedroom, four-bath home at 10018 Ripple Lake Drive in Windermere Lakes is listed for $255,000.
The Ellis-Nabors Team is the listing agents.
The 3,544-square-foot David Weekley home has many upgrades. The two-story family room has a fireplace and built-ins while the kitchen features maple cabinets. It has a study, which could be a fifth bedroom, and a patio and deck off the breakfast room.
10018 Ripple Lake Drive is located in the Windermere Lakes subdivision, 0.9 miles from Hastings Green Park, 1.4 miles from Steeplechase Corner and 2.8 miles from Long Meadows Country Club.
The home is in the Cypress-Fairbanks School District. It is served by Emmott Elementary School, Campbell Middle School and Cy-Ridge High School.
The Ellis Teams has a combined 45 years worth of real estate experience. They specialize in the Houston area and surrounding communities such as Cypress, Tomball and Katy.
Contact: The Ellis-Nabors Team
Phone: (281) 463-4131
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG