Copper Lakes 5-bedroom home for sale
A five-bedroom home at 8711 Hollow Banks in Houston’s Copper Lakes is listed for $359,900.
Pam Cogar of Realm Real Estate is the listing agent.
Built in 2007, this 3,937-sqaure-foot home has three full baths and one half bath. It is on an oversized lot. Features include a two-story living area overlooking the pool, spa and covered patio. The downstairs master has a sitting area and there is a double-gated driveway with a remote iron gate. There is a study with French doors and a huge island kitchen.
8711 Hollow Banks is on an 11,673-square-foot lot in Copper Lakes, a subdivision with 1,245 homes. It is located 3.0 miles from Family Golf Park, 3.9 miles from Blackhorse Golf Club and 24.9 miles from downtown Houston.
The home is served by Copeland Elementary School, Aragon Middle School and Langham High School of the Cypress-Fairbanks School District.
Ms. Cogar has been in real estate since 1995, She works out of the Realm Real Estate office at 3934 FM 1960 W. Suite 102 in Houston.
Realm Real Estate has been in business for 24 years and has more than 750 agents in the Houston Metroplex area. The firm is run by the CEO Neil Reed, President Eric Reed and CFO Anita Reed.
Contact: Pam Cogar/Realm Real Estate
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG