Four-bedroom home for sale in Towne Lake
A four-bedroom home at 18901 N. Bee Cave Springs in Cypress’ Towne Lake subdivision has been listed for $377,617.
Built in 2010, the 3,624-square-foot home has three full baths and one half-bath, and comes with upgraded carpet, wrought iron stair rails and a stone fireplace in the family room that stretches from floor to ceiling. The kitchen features beech wood cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
18901 N. Bee Cave Springs is in Towne Lake. It is located 2.2 miles from the Houston National Golf Club, 3.4 miles from the Weiser Air Park and 3.7 miles from Houston Premium Outlets.
The home is served by Rennell Elementary School, Smith Middle School and Cy-Ranch High School of the Cypress-Fairbanks School District.
Trendmaker Homes has been providing dream homes to Houstonians for more than 40 years. They focus on the needs and desires of home builders to provide a superior home buying experience.
Contact: Trendmaker Homes
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG