Four-bedroom home in Cypress selling for $263,859
A four-bedroom home at 14803 Bronze Finch Drive in Cypress’ Fairfield Blue Meadow is available for $263,859.
Built in 2011, the 2,752-square-foot, three-bath new construction includes a master bath with double sinks and tub with separate shower. There are granite countertops, tile backsplash and breakfast bar in the kitchen. All bedrooms are located downstairs and the family room features a corner fireplace.
14803 Bronze Finch Drive is in Fairfield, a community situated at the convenient location of Highway 290 and Mason Road. Fairfield offers a 15,000-square-foot athletic club, competition-size swimming pool, tennis courts, and a 20-acre sports park with baseball and soccer fields.
The home is served by Swenke Elementary School, Salyards Middle School and Cy-Ranch High School of the Cypress-Fairbanks School District.
Friendswood Development Company introduced the concept of the master-planned community to the Houston market in 1962 when it created Clear Lake City. The company introduced amenities such as greenbelt trails, pocket parks and recreation centers - amenities that have remain an integral part of each Friendswood Development Company community today.
Contact: Triumph Homes
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG