5-bedroom home in Cypress Creek Lakes selling for $430,990
A five-bedroom home at 11323 Carson Field Lane in Cypress Creek Lakes subdivision has been listed for $430,990.
Built in 2011, this 4,608-square-foot, four full bath, one half bath home comes with a three-car garage and a large covered patio with a gas stub-out. Indoors, there is a large game room and separate media room, and both are pre-wired for surround sound.
11323 Carson Field Lane is located in Cypress Creek Lakes, a subdivision of 590 homes. It is located in a community that is at the heart of a plethora of restaurants, shopping and entertainment venues. It is just off US 290 and Fry Road.
The home is served by the Warner Elementary School, Smith Middle School and Cy-Ranch High School of the Cypress-Fairbanks School District.
Friendswood Development Company introduced the concept of the master-planned community to the Houston market in 1962 when it created Clear Lake City. The company introduced amenities such as greenbelt trails, pocket parks and recreation centers - amenities that have remain an integral part of each Friendswood Development Company community today.
Contact: Coventry Homes
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG