Fairfield 5-bedroom selling for $347,990
A five-bedroom home at 16810 Spiced Cider Lane in Cypress’ Fairfield community has been listed for $347,990.
Built in 2010, this 3,878-square-foot home is a new construction with four full baths, one half bath and a three-car garage.
The gourmet kitchen comes equipped with GE profile stainless appliances and granite countertops.
The home is energy star certified with tech shield and vinyl windows.
16810 Spiced Cider Lane is located in Fairfield, a community situated at the convenient location of Highway 290 and Mason Road. Fairfield offers a 15,000-square-foot athletic club, competition size swimming pool, tennis courts, and a 20-acre sports park with baseball and soccer fields.
The home is served by Swenke Elementary School, Salyards Middle School and Cy-Ranch High School of the Cypress-Fairbanks School District.
Friendswood Development Company introduced the concept of the master-planned community to the Houston market in 1962 when it created Clear Lake City.
The company introduced amenities such as greenbelt trails, pocket parks and recreation centers - amenities that have remain an integral part of each Friendswood Development Company community today.
Contact: Highland Homes
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG