Bridgeland 3-bedroom home for $251,873
A three-bedroom home at 12510 Charter Mill Lane in Cypress’ Bridgeland subdivision has been listed for $251,873.
Built in 2011, this 2,489-square-foot, three full bath, one half bath residence is located in a cul-de-sac. There is an upstairs game room and 2.5-car garage. The master bath offers tile floors, separate tub and a glass enclosed shower. In addition, there is a study with French doors and hardwood floors.
12510 Charter Mill Lane is in Bridgeland, a subdivision of 336 homes. Bridgeland features 400 acres of parks, countless nature trails and scores of community events and amenities.
The home is served by Warner Elementary School, Smith Middle School and Cy-Ranch High School of the Cypress-Fairbanks School District.
Highland Homes was founded in 1985 by brother and sister team Rod Sanders and Jean Ann Brock. Highland was built on a solid foundation of core values and guiding principles, an approach that has kept them in business for more than 25 years.
Contact: Mark Jarvis/Highland Homes
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG