Cypress Creek 4-bedroom home recently sold
A four-bedroom home at 11410 Stonecreek Bend in Cypress Creek Lakes subdivision has recently been sold.
Coventry Homes is the builder.
Built in 2011, the 3,515-square-foot, three-full and two-half bath home offers a first floor master suite with a jetted tub, walk-in shower and granite countertops. The foyer features an 11-foot ceiling rotunda, ceramic tile flooring and designer lighting.
11410 Stone Creekbend is on a 12,000-square-foot lot in Cypress Creek Lakes, a subdivision of 590 homes. It is located 1.8 miles from Greystar Cypress Village, 2.2 miles from Cypress Town Center and 2.5 miles from Houston National Golf Course.
The home is served by the Warner Elementary School, Smith Middle School and Cy-Ranch High School of the Cypress-Fairbanks School District.
The home is served by Oakland Elementary School, Crockett Middle School and Austin High School of the Fort Bend School District.
Coventry Homes is an integral part of a group of companies including McGuyer Homebuilders, Inc. and MHI Partnership, Ltd. (MHI), which now builds thousands of homes annually in five of the largest markets in Texas. The original founders continue to manage the company.
Contact: Coventry Homes
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG