Five-bedroom home selling for $399,900
This 4,199-square-foot, 4.5-bath home comes with a two-story entry, family room with ceramic tile floor and cast stone fireplace, and first floor guest suite. In the island kitchen, there is a gas range, butler's pantry and granite countertops. The master bath has a garden tub, separate shower and dual sinks.
26327 Nicholas Pass Lane is on a 12,000-square-foot lot in Cypress Creek Lakes, a subdivision of 590 homes. It is located 1.8 miles from Greystar Cypress Village, 2.2 miles from Cypress Town Center and 2.5 miles from Houston National Golf Course.
The home is served by the Warner Elementary School, Smith Middle School and Cy-Ranch High School of the Cypress-Fairbanks School District.
For more than 65 years, Mischer Investments has become synonymous with shaping communities. Mischer-related entities invest in and develop a wide variety of projects including planned communities, residential developments, commercial developments, mixed-use development, land investments, and health care investments.
Contact: Perry Homes
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG