Woman charged in fatal hit-and-run at BC park
According to a story by the Chronicle's Mike Glenn, a Houston woman has been charged in last week's hit-and-run death of young girl at a westside park.
From the story:
Authorities said Vilma Buchala, was the driver who struck 8-year-old Destiny Garcia on March 22 at Bear Creek Park.
Buchala, 45, has been charged with failure to stop and render aid. She was released from custody after posting $5,000 bond on Monday.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG