Man charged with Valentine's Day murder
According to a Chronicle story by Dale Lezon, police have arrested suspect in the shooting death of a man as he slept in his northwest Houston home earlier this year on Valentine's Day.
The men were acquaintances.
Thaxton Johnson, 21, is charged with capital murder in the killing of William Thompson, 45, at the home in the 7400 block of Breezeway about 3:30 a.m. Feb. 14, police said.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG