Tollway widening project nears completion
According to a story on KHOU.com, the Sam Houston Tollway widening project is nearing completion. The tollway was being widened from three lanes to four between Fallbrook and Gessner.
The article states that not only has the project has taken longer than expected, it's cost the taxpayers more too.
Read more from KHOU.com
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG