Cypress native lands lead role in Nickelodeon TV series
Tony Oller, a 2009 graduate of Cy-Fair High School, landed a lead role in the new TeenNick series Gigantic.
In Gigantic, Oller, 19, plays the role of privileged Walt, the son of superstar Hollywood parents. In real life, Oller is the son of Jeff and Mary Anne Oller of Cypress.
The series premiers Oct. 8, 2010.
Oller has been acting since the age nine, when he was cast in a Houston community theater production of Grease. Since then he has worked in television, independent films, national commercials and the Equity theater in Houston and Los Angeles.
In addition to acting, Oller writes and performs music. His music debut was at age 11 when he was a guest singer on It's Showtime At The Apollo.
There he won The Apollo's National Kid's Talent Search contest, performing at the famed Apollo Theater in Harlem where he was named an Apollo "Star of Tomorrow."
For more information about Tony Oller, visit his website at http://www.tonyoller.com.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG