Bluegrass festival Friday night in Cypress
The 12th Annual Village Bluegrass Festival at Houston's Traders Village, located at 7979 North Eldridge Road near Highway 290, is set for September 18 and 19.
This year, the lineup includes David Davis and the Warrior River Boys from Alabama, The Coleman Brothers from East Texas, and Brennan Leigh from Austin.
Rain or shine, the music starts each day at noon at the Pepsi Concert Stage under the Gray Expo in the southwest corner of the market. The festivities last until 5:00 p.m. Lawn chairs are welcome.
Admission is free but it costs $3 to park. For more information call 281-890-5500 or visit www.tradersvillage.com.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG