Homewood Suites tops Cy-Fair hotels in July
The Homewood Suites Houston Galleria, located at 2950 Sage Road, earned the most revenue in July among hotels in Cy-Fair with $441,535.87, according to Texas tax records.
The hotel, which has a capacity of 162, was second in taxable receipts, though, with $323,474.18.
The Crowne Plaza Houston, located at 12801 Northwest Freeway, earned the most in taxable receipts in July with $387,057.51 but was second in receipts with $416,418.52. The hotel has a capacity of 298 people.
Overall, the 30 hotels in CyFair earned a total of $3,516,806.72 in receipts and $2,782,356.56 in taxable receipts in July.
Included in taxable receipts are traditional room rentals, along with meeting and banquet room rentals.
Exempt from taxable receipts are federal government employees, certain state officials, and other exempt organizations and individuals.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG